- Salvation—to see from their testimony and conduct that every teenager has received Christ as their personal Savior. Romans 10:9,10
- Evangelization to train each young person to share the Gospel and allow opportunities to lead someone to Christ
- Devoted Teens to encourage each teen to develop a more intimate knowledge of God. 2 Pt. 3:18
- A teachable, humble, obedient spirit learning to honor and obey the authorities that God has placed in our live
- Responsibility to learning to respect others and their property, working together (carrying one’s own part of the load), cleaning up after oneself
- Friendship making friends by reaching out to others, providing opportunities for small groups and socializing
- Character attempting to develop qualities in the young people that honor Christ and are respectable.